Economic Empowerment Component
This component aims at economic empowerment of women. The component uses approaches that are responsive to women needs and realities. Some of the activities include
- Promoting grassroots self organisation
- Capacity building through participatory methodologies and experiential learning
- Woman –to- woman business mentorship
- Support in penetrating cross boundaries markets
- Empowerment to start income generating projects
We seek to help poor women to prosper and become self-reliant.
Other Programme Components
The programme component focuses on HIV/AIDS, TB, Infant Mortality, access to healthcare and more.
This programme component focuses on providing financial and economic assistance to women enterprises.
This project focuses on assisting women to access water, shelter and low-cost eco energy and more
This project is focuses on stregthening community-based microfinance and financial literacy.
This project provides opportunities for women to participate in formal and informal education.